Jesus Pablo, a great producer out of Liverpool who I have been supporting recently, made a statement that was clearly born out of a frustration with how things were progressing for him on the ‘scene’.
He said on Twitter that
“My time will come!”
This got me thinking, as always !
I am positive there are thousands of people (yourself maybe one of them ?) waiting for ‘their time to come’. This applies to DJs and producers/singers/record labels alike.
What does it mean exactly ?
- Are you waiting to be discovered ?
- Why haven’t you been discovered yet ?
- Are you waiting for more people to start enjoying your music style, generally ?
- How do you intend to be discovered if you continue to do what you’ve always done ?
- Do you plan to make or play a style of music that the masses like, and then change to the style of music you love ?
- Or does ‘your time’ simply consist of you earning more money from the music scene ?
Please leave some comments here on what you are doing to make things different, it may help others !